Good management of your residential investment property involves many elements, including:
1. maximising rent
2. minimizing statutory and maintenance costs
3. consistent property maintenance program, including capital replacement if required
4. efficient income /costs reporting, and
5. ensuring statutory compliance for insurance purposes.
PRD Norwest Property Management has proven procedures and a strong reputation in commercial and industrial property and are now ready to apply the same to your residential investment property portfolio being:
- Screening all prospective tenants
- Achieving the best market rent possible.
- Preparation of the residential tenancy agreements.
- Lodging bond with the rental bond board.
- Conduct property inspections and provide a condition reports.
- Payments made to your nominated bank account on a monthly basis.
- Detailed monthly statements.
- Providing an annual financial summary pack for taxation purposes.
- Payment of all outgoings associated with the property.
- Regular contact with you regarding rent reviews and Lease renewals to maximise your investment return.
- Presenting our landlords with market updates.
- Co-ordination of qualified and reputable tradespeople to attend to all repairs and maintenance issues.
- Experienced representation at consumer, trader & tenancy tribunal (CTTT) hearings as well as providing you with extensive knowledge of the residential tenancies Act.
We use the latest property management technology and source our research data through the PRD Research Team resulting in precise and up to date information and service to our clients.